Home » Products » VCI Masterbatch » VCI Master Batch

VCI Master Batch

VCI Master Batch
VCI Master Batch
Send Inquiry
Product Code : VCI Master Batch
Product Description

VCI Masterbatch manufactured by RustX is the most advanced corrosion protection Masterbatch for VCI film manufacturing

It is a nitrite free VCI Masterbatch there is impregnated with specialised VCI chemicals for corrosion protection of metals and nonmetals and is a multimetal product. This is based on SMP technology which stands for speedy moisture passivation in which 20% of the VCI is released within six hours of opening the VCI film bag and remaining 80% over a period of 15 years.

VCI vapours are released over period of time which react with moisture or water molecules and neutralise them so where ever they settle on the metal part The new molecule is neutral to corrosion. A PH value of 8 to 9 is maintained in the packaging hence inhibiting any corrosion of the parts as the corrosion can only take place where there is high moisture or Acidic content in the packaging

It is very easy to extruded the film in most extruders using rest X VCI masterbatch. The product is reach approved, ROHS compliant, TRGS615 compliant, heavy metals free, nitrite free and does not have a very strong odour.

The resin is clear and when extruded with LDPE, Hdpe or PP and does not release any gasses during the manufacturing and does not believe any residue in the extras in machine or on the rollers, die, screw, barrel or airings.

How to test VCI quality and performance?

VCI masterbatch can be validated using a very simple test where a few drops of water can be put in RustX with a steel blade and on the other side in a normal plastic bag with a few drops of water and a steel blade.

What you shall notice is that there would be corrosion in the normal bag within a few minutes to a few hours and the rustics we see a film will not have corrosion even four years with doors few drops of water inside the bag.

HI Tech International

"We are mainly dealing with bulk quantity order inquiries."
  • Contact Details
  • Plot no. 99, Sector 5, IMT Manesar, Gurugram - 122050, Haryana, India
  • Phone : +918068094319
  • Send Inquiry   Send SMS
  • Mr. Sidharth Sareen (Director)
  • Mobile : +918068094319
  • Ms. Baljeet Kaur
  • Mobile : +918068094319
  • Mr. Naveen Joshi
  • Mobile : +918068094319
  • Ms. Rajpreet Kaur
  • Mobile : +918068094319
Product Showcase
RUSTX All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.